Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lots of fun

I changed the brakes on the Jeep. We plan on selling it next year. We hope to keep using the passat/Jeep combo as long as possible before having to step up to a minivan/larger SUV for Risa. When that happens I'll get the Passat back!
I finally got my birthday present. I ordered another 19" monitor. This one is widescreen and has a digital connection so it is a little better. I have been wanting to do this for a loooong time. My video editing program was designed to be used with two or three monitors so I can use it as designed now. I am very excited about this. There are tons of other times where two monitors are very nice to have.

Here is Beckham after eating a halloween cookie with black icing :( Very messy.

Something cute that Bex has been doing lately is using this toy ducky as a glass when he gets in the tub. The first thing he does every time is hold the head, full up the back and take a couple drinks. Luckily he doesn't try to do it after the soap gets in the water.

Tre just got a new set of construction paper. He used it to make haunted house and had lots of fun doing his favorite thing...being creative.

No comments: