Friday, February 06, 2009

So much to catch up on...

All we've been posting on here lately is the progress with the business (interrupted by a late Christmas letter) because we're too darn busy at night (with business stuff) to do much of anything else! So I thought while I have a cake in the oven (for Beckham's birthday party tomorrow - I'm making cupcake pops from bakerella's blog... wish me luck!) I would post just a few pictures from December, and maybe if I break it up and do a little each day we'll finally make it into February!

Here are some pictures of the boys we took while we were doing our Christmas pictures. These are the best we got. Really.


I don't think Trey likes this pose very much...

We tried to have them all making guns with their fingers, back to back - all Caeden could manage was puppy paws or something

Tomorrow we have 5 billion things going on so hopefully I'll post more on Sunday!




6 comments:

Britt said...

How did you find time in your busy day to comment on Skyler's blog? That was so kind of you. You made me cry.

I love you!!!

And I think your boys are adorable. I like action shots.

Wendy said...

I made the cake balls (without the stick) at Christmas time and dipped them in chocolate. They were easy, although the dipping was a little slow, and were a hit!

Melain said...

I wish we were at your party right now! My boy is SICK so we couldn't bring him, and he is NOT happy about that. Happy Birthday to your little dude.

Russell said...

Great pictures. Brothers are awsome aren't they! Tell Beckham Happy Birthday and my favorite color is green (he ask me that at least 400 times when I was up there last summer).

Lisa said...

Cute pictures of the boys! We're excited to see them next weekend. I keep telling Tucker that you are all coming and so he talks about "cousins" all the time!

Nanci said...

I think that the picture of them laying on the floor turned out really good.

Your little man is quite the nudist in those spiderman boots.