Thursday, July 23, 2009

Heat of summer

For us in Seattle the past couple of weeks have been hot! Anytime we leave our 72-75 degree comfort zone we start to complain...sad I know. I spent most of last week at summer camp with the Varsity scouts. We had a fun time doing some high adventure activities, one of which included watching Harry Potter on opening night. Having only slept 3 hours the night before, I don't remember much of the movie since it didn't start until 12:30. I'm up for going again!



Marisa spent a lot of that time at the lakes by our house or up at the lake by her parent's house.


Our sweet boy Trey turned 8 years old! He had a Lego party with some friends and was on cloud 9 (or should I say 8) all day long.



He designed the decorations and games all by himself. This is his "Lego guy" with a figure 8 in the corner for his new age.



We broke out the old dance pads for DDR2 on the Xbox original for FHE Monday night. Caeden was loving it.

Bex was showing his photogenic side while dancing...


1 comment:

Lettie B. said...

What kind of Scout camp goes to see movies?! ;) It was so fun to see you guys and I hope the lack of sleep to hang out with us was worth it.
I love the picture in the lake and the black and white/color contrast you guys did on it.
Happy birthday to Trevor! I liked the Lego creation. Have you done the boiling water freezes faster than cold water experiment with him yet?