Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Aspen

Here are some pix of Aspen and some comparisons of her siblings within a week or two of her age today

Aspen today after church

Aspen recently




Caeden...  We used to think that Caeden was a good mix between Bex and Trey, but he is starting to be more unique.  Aspen and Trey are the most alike probably.



Bex....




Trey....





Speaking of look-a-likes, I was reading the story "Hop on Pop" to the boys at bedtime recently and thought that Jim looked like Caeden a lot.  I asked Bex who I was reading the story to with Caeden who he thought Jim looked like and he immediately said Caeden so I knew it wasn't just me.  Then I asked Trey and he started laughing and said, "Caeden."  It was unanimous. 


We also think he looks a little like his Gpa Pond, maybe serendipity had us name his middle name Pond.  Just make the chin a little skinnier, add some cheek bones from Marisa and you have Caeden.


Just for comparison, here are the closest pictures we have of Marisa and I to Aspen's age. 




3 comments:

Lettie B. said...

So, I'm totally with Cerola on the blue eyes. You must have a heterozygous gene in there after all, Carson!
She's a cutie and her eyes are so big.
I loved the pictures of you guys as kids too. I have some similar pictures of me in front of a fake nature scene too.

Russell said...

Aspen is a cutie, all of your kids are.....good thing they all get half their genes from Marisa! I have always thougt that Trey looks a lot like Carson did as a kid.

Lucy said...

what cuties.