Sunday, March 06, 2011

Universal Studios

We heard from a few people that our boys would be too small to enjoy this place so we considered doing a second day at Legoland and skipping it but decided not to in the end and we're very glad we didn't.  The boys loved it.  Explosions, worlds largest 3D video with a huge gorilla ripping apart a T-rex, monsters, etc.  How could they not love it!  My two favorite rides were here, Mummy and King Kong. 












































Its getting too late on my seminary schedule for me to remember much of what happened.  I'm going to have Marisa do a post later with all the pix and stories she wanted that I didn't get.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

It is interesting to see all your SoCal vacation pictures with a family of boys (and one lil' girl). It's like you went to totally different amusement parks then we did with our 3 girls. Not one picture of a princess!

KatieB said...

you got some awesome pictures. we were lazy and just used our iphone cameras and regret it now of course. what a fun trip! my kids were wired at night too. i kept expecting them to fall asleep on the drive home each night exhausted, but no... we also had a bathroom emergency during a show, but ours didn't end so cleanly... and FYI i would have commented earlier but i was out of town :)

Secret Diamond said...

Now that looks like alot of fun and a lifetime of memories for the family!

Jodee said...

How did I miss the SoCal trip posts? Shame on me!
Looks like you guys had a blast though. I miss being so close to all that fun! I bet the boys all loved it too, they are at fun ages to enjoy all of it!