Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lost tooth!

Trey finally lost his first tooth. It has been loose for a couple of weeks and Monday night he asked Carson to pull it out. He was super excited to show it off at school because most of his friends have already lost a few teeth.
Becks had to show off his teeth too (I remember the same picture of my little sister when I lost my first tooth!)
We had a combined party for Caeden's first and Beckham's third birthdays with the Ponds on Sunday. They were all so happy and Trey was mature enough to support his brothers without trying to steal the show (they do grow up!) - he even made a birthday boy sign to put on Beckham's chair. Beckham wanted a pirate theme so I made a treasure map cake and Trey decorated it with swedish fish in the water, sour patch kids on land and X-marks the spot.
How old are you, Becks?
Caeden looks like white trash in his undershirt but I couldn't find his bib.
His big brothers gave him some cake for breakfast the next morning (what a mess!)

10 comments:

Jodee said...

Yay! Congratulations Trey and Happy bithday Bex and Caeden! I want to see pictures of the cake, I LOVE decorating kid cakes, so fun!

Bennett Family said...

cute pix! happy bday big boys! we love you!

galbraith's said...

Carson my actual X-Box screen name is CCW RubiconXprs.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the Bill Cosby song, "Dad is great! Gives us the chocolate cake!" "Cake has eggs! And milk! And wheat!".....

Leslie Behunin said...

I love the messy face with the big smile!!! Happy Birthday guys!

Craig and Erin said...

Carson-HELP-SOS OK I know I'm new to this but I'm going crazy trying to figure out this comment issue. My comments are enabled. I did get an e-mail from you and Cody with your comments but I can not for the life of me get them to show up under my posts like yours does. Is my HTML messed up? HELP

Collings said...

Don't fret...Eden lost her 1st tooth one week before her 7th birthday. She thought she was the last 1st grader on earth to lose a tooth. Call me, I want to take you up on that lunch. There is so much that I want to talk to you about.

Shelley said...

Cute kids! Congrats on the tooth loss and happy Bday to the little ones! I love the pirate map idea. I have a friend who actually made an amazing, 3D pirate ship cake. It was awesome! But it fell apart before the party!!!

Sam and Josh said...

The joys of boys!

Chris said...

wow, the kids grow so quickly. makes me sad to think our kids all grow up someday.