Monday, February 18, 2008

We have had some weak posts the past couple of months so I'll try to make up for that here. Quick update: our home is officially under contract. The new home is still on schedule if not ahead a little and we will be closing March 26th and moving the next day.

You know you are a Calderwood boy when you have both blood and a smile on your face...

or you have ice cream all over you face because you can climb to the top shelf in the freezer before being able to walk straight for more than four steps without wobbling like a drunk.

Bex had his third birthday and is so happy. Ever since last July when Trey had his, Bex was old enough to understand what was going on and I seriously think he has said/asked "My birthday today" every day since last July 18th. We were finally able to say yes to his question/statement on Feb 8 and he is finally now satisfied. This pic below is his octopus that he made with Aunt "Hidaree."
For his birthday he got a present from his girl friend. We had to pull them apart last Saturday multiple times for kissing too much on the face and laying down horizontally while kissing and hugging on top of each other. I feel bad that he is corrupting an angel like Madison.

Here he is getting a present from one of his two best friends.


Here is my updated song list for those few of you who keep track. We need to get more of you out there to post your new songs lists so I can diversify a little more.


Name Artist
100 Stories Andrea Burns
Girlfriend Avril Lavigne - don't mock my Avril
Angelic Voices B-Tribe
The Great Salt Lake Band Of Horses - thanks Cody
Feel Alive Benassi Brothers
What Hurts The Most Cascada
Anthem Filo & Perry Ft. Eric Lumiere - two cool songs mixed into one
Dust In The Wind Gabriel & Dresden
I Don't Wanna Be In Love Good Charlotte
Say Say Say Hi Tack
Stranger Hilary Duff - Don't mock my Duff either
Dream On Kelly Sweet
Burn For You Kreo - good memories of DDR 2 here
Speakerphone Kylie Minogue
Wherever You Are Laava
Jimmy M.I.A. - crazy Japanese thrown in here for Chris and Nancy
Relax, Take It Easy Mika
Misery Business Paramore - this song makes me think it could have been written by our friend Collette Mitchell (tough, cool, independent)
Never Roc Project Ft. Tina Arena
Today The Suns On Us Sophie Ellis Bextor
Clear Day Ulrich Schnauss
Tough Enough Vanilla Ninja

Finally, a couple people have commented or posted on how they used that program I recommended a while ago to keep track of all their blogs. I actually started using another one after seeing our friend Jodee say that she uses it. It is Google Reader and it is way better than the other. Don't worry, you don't have to re-add all your blogs again. Most programs (including the one I used to use and posted about) have an option to export your list of blogs or RSS feeds. Just export them, then import them into Google Reader. Try it and I promise you'll switch.

8 comments:

Collings said...

Love the pics and congrats that your house in under contract-you are SO lucky!

In reference to the comment to posted on my blog...boy do we have you fooled!

Jodee said...

Good post, you really packed it all in. What happened to sweet Caeden? Seriously, I feel like such a whimp every time I read your blog and see the craziness that is 3 boys! And no worries about corrupting Madison, I know she goes in for the kill just as much as Bex does. (At least now we know where he learns it- I think they call that behavior modeling!!!)

Ashley said...

Hilarious post. The blood, the ice cream, the kissing it makes me hope for all girls.

I too have converted to google reader and I love it!

Wendy said...

What do you like better about Google Reader? I looked at it once but decided to stick with Sharp Reader. Don't remember why.

Carson Calderwood said...

The biggest advantage for me might not be a big plus for you. That is that I want to check sites at home and at work, but if I look at something at home it won't be checked off as read at work. By using a web based program I only have to have 1.

Nanci said...

Love the horizontal kissing.....just wait a few years!

lucy said...

boys are so much fun. Apolo and Chris went to Primary Children's last night for lots of stitches. He hit the dresser and got a nice, deep wound. They took real good care of A and even Chris when he got weak in the knees. Such a wimp when it comes to stuff like this. haha. Love your boys and congrats on the offer.

Bennett Family said...

sweet...congrats! we just got back in town tonight from a LONG road trip to slc and saw that your sign was down. can't wait to be neighbors! WOOHOO!

cute pix.

tj is SET on a mcd's party since beckham's.