Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Idaho

This past weekend we drove to Idaho for the Pond family reunion. It was super fun to be there with my kids in Stanley, a little town in the mountains where I went every summer as a kid. Here's Caeden outside the cabin trying to get Carson with a sponge during a water fight:I saw almost all of my cousins but we didn't get many pictures; here's Hillary, me and my cousin Allison:
Part of the Sawtooth mountains looking across the yard from the cabin:
Caeden flying above the Sawtooths - much better than the ones we did last year trying to get Rainier in the background with flying kids. Trey and Becks have always loved to have Carson throw them up in the air but Caeden hates it, he was NOT happy afterward!

We went wakeboarding with our friends the Schick's in Boise - here's Jeremy and his son TJ on the boat. We always have a blast and go away with renewed motivation to work out!


Therese is such a doll:
The 4 of us at their house, just like back in the days at the Y -when we had no kids, few responsibilities, and lots of fun.My sister Hillary played a drum to entertain the kids and Beckham thought he'd do a war dance.

-

Carson wakesurfing and Jeremy wakeboarding on Lucky Peak Lake.

-

9 comments:

Bennett Family said...

SO BEAUTIFUL THERE! great photos. looks like fun! hillary looks AWESOME! (and so you do of course.)

Bennett Family said...

ps-i'm doing course work again this week, but lets get together and have fun next week! :0)

i miss you.

Sam and Josh said...

That is so sweet wakeboarding. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Chris said...

(CRY) i wanna a boat! lookin good on the surf board...on that boat is it possible to let go of the rope and surf down the wake?

Carson Calderwood said...

Chris,
I tried hard, but couldn't quite do it. I think my 210 was too much because all the "little" people could.

Jodee said...

That looks like a beautiful place! Nice moves on the water, madison said "wow, I can't believe that is Carson, he's good at surfing!" She was impressed too! I am with Chris- "Whah Whah Whah- I want a boat too!"

Anonymous said...

Where's the water skiers??? Beutiful day, great water and no skiers? Whats up with that? Looking good on the..... board though.
MC

lucy said...

that Jeremy friend of yours looks like he's made out of granite.

Anonymous said...

Carson, very impressive with the wake skating. Not bad for a man with a prosthetic leg ;) I must admit though, I miss your mid fibula-tibia muscle bulge.