Monday, January 19, 2009

Open!

After an unbelievable three year delay, I am finally able to say that Snoqualmie Falls Dental is now open! Below are some pictures of the office. This first one is of the outside and has the future sign overlaid on the picture.


Here is the start of the hallway coming out of my office.



My office with some plastic still on the window. We are 95% completed, but we still have a couple things to finish up before we can say we are completely ready. We'll do an open house in a few weeks when it is complete so people can drop by and check it out.


This is the view out the windows on the South side. The office I have been working at is like a cave so I have been dying to work here where we have windows almost completely covering three sides of the office.


New digital panographic xray machine with a picture of a rose taken with xray film, very fitting. :-)

Operatory, 1 of 6. Only three have chairs in them right now.

Cerec machine that does the single visit crowns! First patient today had an onlay done because he recently broke his tooth. It was nice to start off with that.

Dark woods, natural stones, etc for a craftsman feel to everything.



This doesn't show up well with the flash.

Reception room.


Reception desk, with check in computer where the patient can enter in all the medical history. Being a completely digital/chartless office is great for a computer nerd like me. The monitor on the wall will display videos about the various types of dentistry that I do. There is still some trim wood that will go on the columns on either side of the reception window. The wood will wrap the bottom and the top of each column.

Staff lounge, looking messy because this is where we put all of our construction trash until we do our weekly haul to the dump.

That's it! It was a huge stress to pick so many options and do all of the design and equipment choices ourselves, but now that it is over it has been very rewarding to see it come together and turn out well.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Good luck now with the marketing and growth of the practice.

Selena said...

Congratulations! How exciting...your building looks like the coolest one on the block

Erin said...

I think it looks very nice. It might have been a pain but you guys made some nice design choices...I know nothing about equipment.

Brian said...

Congrats Carson. What a relief this must be for you and your wife. It is a beautiful office and one that is inviting and gives confidence to your patients that they will receive the best care. Congratulations again!

Zappe Family said...

Holy cow. That looks great and so modern and fancy! Congrats on the opening! Here's to hoping you'll have many successful years there! Your office makes the office my Dad owns look WT!

lucy said...

It looks awesome and big too! congrats!

KatieB said...

wow! it's so fancy! so happy for you that it's finally open! good luck!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

VERY NICE! I am so happy for you. I like the design and decor.

Stacie said...

Wow! It looks great! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can I come and have some dental work done? Put my name down for the door prize for your grand opening. Just kidding, it looks real cool. Good luck son!
Mickey

Britt said...

I looks beautiful! Jason was drooling all over the keyboard looking at it. We're so happy for you guys. You deserve it!

Sam and Josh said...

Very nice! I bet you are excited to finally be in and running. The wait is well worth it.

Chuck Gates said...

Congratulations! It looks so nice. Hope all goes well and the customers are lining up.

Sha said...

Congrats on finally opening :) It looks great, and you guys did a great job!!

Unknown said...

wow looks very nice! Good luck i hope you do very well!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

YAY!! Congrats and good luck! It looks great.

Shelley said...

Congrats congrats! That is really exciting! My favorite parts were the view and the waiting room, but then I am clueless about dentistry (shame on me!) so I wouldn't know what else to look for in a practice. Seriously, this is awesome! I am really happy for you!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad for you! What patience you've had to have. We wish you the very best!

rdansie said...

The Office looks great and the high tech stuff will be so nice to work with. I love your paperless setup. I wish all Doctor's and Dentists had that. My current Dentist is moving in that direction. They handed me a laptop during my last office visit so I could review and update my personal information. It was also the touch screen type.

rdansie said...

Cody wished you good luck with the marketing. I suggest you use the "Little Caesers" marketing system. Hire high school kids to dress up as a big "Tooth" with your logo and phone on the side of the tooth. The arms of the person inside the "Tooth" can look like toothbrushes. Their legs can look like "tooth roots" unless that's too graphic for the traffic passing by. It may not bring you any new customers, but it's sure to cause some fender benders from people rubber necking try to catch one final look at the big "Tooth" with toothbrushes flailing about.

Russell said...

Sweet Office, Having it finally done has got to be a huge relief for you. I already know the dental work applied within is top notch!!