Friday, December 08, 2006

Big Boy

The following is copied from part of an email Marisa sent me today at work. I think it does a good job describing how Bex is around the house.

Beckham still amazes me sometimes with how much he
eats. This morning he had a cup strawberry milk and a
bowl of lucky charms with Trey, and then he ate half
of my banana, and after my shower I came downstairs to
find he had pulled a chair up to the counter and cut
another banana in half, eaten one half and the whole
other banana too. It's only 11:30 and he just ate TEN
chicken nuggets and a couple of apple slices, and he
went to the fridge for more chicken nuggets so now
he's working on 3 more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a chow hound!!!
Some days I am amazed how much Zeke eats too. It sounds like Beckham could out eat me!