Thursday, December 28, 2006

Update

Tomorrow will be six weeks of continuous sickness for me. No rest for the weary I guess. We all have RSV now and it is unfortunately getting spread to some of those that are coming to help Marisa around the house. Her contractions have gone down dramatically yesterday. It looks like the bed rest has helped. If we can make it another week then everything will be good. At least we know the baby is a descent size and it didn't come out during week 35. Tomorrow she has an ultrasound and exam to see how much she is dilated and how big the baby is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry things are rough right now. Wish we could help somehow. I'm tired of having sick kids so I know what's like. I never even thought of RSV. I'm wondering what's wrong with my kids. Maybe I should take them to the doc. again. Good Luck with the baby. I love the anticipation of it all. I hope things will go a little more smoothly for you guys. Luv, N.E.