Monday, November 19, 2007

Trey sayings

Trevor will say silly, crazy, smart, off the wall things all the time. I have a terrible memory so the next day something will remind me of what he recently said and I won't remember it anymore. I wish I could write them all down to look back on later. Here are his most recent two:

Marisa was reading a comment on a blog and said "Holy Cow." Trey asked her if that was taking the name of the Holy Ghost in vain. She explained that it isn't and that it comes from India where they think cows are sacred. Trey started laughing and said, "Moo, moo... I'm sacred. Moo."

We were all in the car and were listening to a hip-hop station to a song that had a pretty good beat to it. Then the lyrics started (fifty cent, or as I usually say, "fiddy sent") and they were bad as usual. I said that "this song is kind of naughty" and I changed the station. After about 5 seconds of the new station Trey wasn't impressed and said, "Turn it back. I want to listen to the dirty song. I like dancing to dirty songs!"

12 comments:

Lisa said...

That is hilarious! Trevor the dirty dancer!

Anonymous said...

he did do that pole dance on the subway once, didn't he?

Carson Calderwood said...

Yes, but it was his Aunt Kristin that taught him the pole dance so we are not at fault.

Bennett Family said...

too funny. the things they say. i actually started a word doc that i keep running every year to keep track of the funny things my kids say & do, otherwise i forget. just a little tipper for ya.

Leslie Behunin said...

When it's that funny it would be tragic to forget!!! :)

emily said...

hilarious.

Selena said...

Jeremy wants to know which side of the family he gets that from...(wanting to dance to the dirty song)...

lucy said...

too, too cute.

Carson Calderwood said...

I hesitate to admit that his Aunt Kristin and her pole dancing is from my side....

Eric said...

Carson, sounds like you have your hands full. After all of the years riding in the subway in Baltimore I'm amazed that you fought your natural instincts to jump up and take a spin around the pole. I would have had a single with your name on it. Let me know if your NYC, I would still love to see it. I am in the job hunt now. Do you have a supply rep that would know of any pediatric offices looking for an associate? I like the Seattle area, but don't have many leads. My sister just moved to Bonnie Lake. I would appreciate any help. Thanks, Eric

Carson Calderwood said...

Eric, I'll post some contact info on your blog. We would love to have some more x-baltiMORONS in the area ;)

Eric said...

Thanks for the contacts! I will email them tonight. Good luck with the new practice. The plans of the outside look great.