Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Letter

Here are the pix from our family Christmas letter. Not perfect, but the best we could come up with trying to get three crazy boys and two non-photogenic adults all to look good at the same time.




On a side note, we were very tempted to get guitar hero for the family for Christmas this year, but passed on it in the end. Tonight I became even more tempted to get it after seeing the following video. Caeden was unhappy and likes watching videos on youtube. I will just click on the random 5 that pop up as "now playing" on the main page. This one kept both of us entertained for a couple of minutes...amazing!




Near the 1:40 mark this person must be Eddie Van Halen or something.

4 comments:

Jodee said...

This video make me so excited for Christmas! That was amazing! I think it must be a machine or computer or something! Don't worry, I will be this good in no time! You guys can come over and share our GH Carson, we will "Rock and Roll all night!"

Leslie Behunin said...

What perfect pictures! They totally show what a fun family you are! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember passing that level. It took me a couple of weeks, but I finally got it down. It's a fun one.

Bennett Family said...

that's one of the CUTEST family pix i have EVER seen! seriously. you all look great! merry Christmas!