Monday, April 07, 2008

Techno Anyone?


Things have been super crazy. To avoid looking like too much of a complainer I'll spare all the gory details. One of the worst things was our back yard being too muddy for the trencher so I had to dig all the sprinkler trenches by hand. Anyway, we are in desperate need of a little break.

I just got an email from one of my favorite Techno DJ's (who is LDS, see my previous post). He is coming to Seattle. Any of our friends in the Seattle area want to go to this concert with us on May third? Going to a techno house might be too much for many of you so I'm not afraid of this snowballing into too large of a group. Do you think you can handle it???



Send us an email, call or post a comment if interested.


6 comments:

Bennett Family said...

I'M in, but ben says no. LOSER! he can't HANDLE IT! :)

Carson Calderwood said...

C'mon Ben, leave your Micro$oft lifestyle in Issaquah, paint some orange and green fluorescing paint on, and lets go party!

Melissa said...

Do we get to use glowsticks? I think it would be fun--I'll ask Mike!

Jodee said...

you know us, we're always up for a concert!

emily said...

we're in... oh wait, we can't. we don't live there.

Carson Calderwood said...

Nice, let's get some glow sticks, black light paint and have some fun. We'll all talk this weekend about getting the tickets.