Monday, September 15, 2008

Summersutra

Wow! That's all I can say about the BYU game. So glad I flew out there and was able to go with one of my best friends from high school and my dad.


While there I got to see my sister's condo that she recently bought and is remodeling.

The week before that we went to Marisa's 10 year high school reunion. The pix are bad, but that's all we had.

My parents flew out the weekend before to see the UW/BYU game. While here we were able to enjoy some great weather.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris looks hammered in that picture. A little too much partying for the victory maybe?

Brian said...

Good call Cody. Must be hard smuggling that much Coke into the stadium. Go UTES!

Carson Calderwood said...

He smuggled Dr. P!

The sun baked us. Chris normally wouldn't be bothered by the sun, but he exposed his white upper arms and not being used to stuff like that, the sun sucked his energy out.

Jodee said...

Did someone just write that four letter word (in all caps no less) on your blog and you didn't delete it? Shame on you!

Carson Calderwood said...

He paid me $1862 (equivalent to the year the school started) for the rights to post that word on the blog. I guess I can be paid off for blasphemy...

Brian said...

Just remember that at the end of every day we ALL bleed RED!

Bennett Family said...

full"Y" invested...clever! :)

rdansie said...

That was a great game. I loved how your team spanked UCLA! Keep the winning streak going, at least until the UTAH game. Go Gators and Utes!

Nanci said...

As always, your family looks great.

Sam and Josh said...

Looks like fun. You are always finding something fun to do.