Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lame, I know

I saw this on one of my favorite blogs http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/ and I wanted to know who I would be, maybe someone super fun like Alice or smart like Bella.... no.


I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!



Ugh, I'm so MOM-ish!

If you haven't heard of Seriously So Blessed you should seriously go check it out. It's a spoof on Mormon mommy blogs... like this one. But I hardly ever post, so this is really a Mormon daddy blog. Basically it's everything funny about a branch of Mormon culture in our generation, particularly girls who use apostrophes where they shouldn't, who know more about pedicures than they do about politics and who have to appear 'practically perfect in every way' ALL the time.

13 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I am Esme too.

Lettie B. said...

Me too.

Bennett Family said...

and don't forget they say "eyetalian" instead of italian. i LOVE that blog! so funny. and you are NOT boring. :)

Lisa said...

Me three. It looks like being MOMish isn't so bad...

debi said...

I was an Alice, neener neener

lucy said...

At first I thought this was Carson's results!

Collings said...

So I just took that silly quiz and I am Esme too. Gee, is anyone out there a Bella?

Kevin said...

I think its better to know more about pedicures than politics. I've heard they're really nice!

emily said...

i guess i'll have to see who i am... now i'm curious.

emily said...

i'm a bella apparently

Melain said...

I tested as Alice.

I peek in on Seriously So Blessed from time to time. I'm guarenteed a smile out of it and sometimes a full on gut laugh. It's worth the stop for sure.

Jolley Family said...

I'll have to check it out. The website spoofing sounds interesting and funny. I'll check it out! How are you? I never see you anymore! I'm curious to hear how things are going for your new office. I saw a comment on fB from Carson the other day that he's frustrated! I hope things smooth out. It will all be worth it.....when it finally gets done! I feel your pain!!!

kelsey said...

Ok so I stalked you from Anna's blog. Your kids are most wonderfully cute. But that's no surprise!!