Friday, October 03, 2008

Video

As many of you know video editing is my favorite past time. Things have unfortunately been too busy for me to stay on top of my 1 video per year schedule as I have for the past 8 years or so. I am finally finishing the 06/07 video. Here is the second to last cut. I rendered it out to see if any small changes need to be made. To see the video in high definition (which I strongly recommend since it was filmed in HD) go to Vimeo.com via this link. You don't neeed to sign up or anything, just click play on the page that pops up. I'll post the other 8-10 of these as I get them rendered and uploaded over the next couple of days.

Too see it in standard low definition if you're lazy, watch below...


Video 1 from Carson Calderwood on Vimeo.

6 comments:

debi said...

WOW, nice work.

Lettie B. said...

Even if it is delayed a year or so, Carson, you are still getting it done! I love watching your family videos and seeing what new techniques you are using. Good work!

Lettie B. said...

Ok, I just watched the 2nd one now. How totally cute is a pregnant Marisa? I loved the comments from Trevor at the hospital - "Is it a boy or girl? I don't remember." He said something else funny before that but I don't remember what now. I look forward to the next installments.

Jodee said...

The second one was so cute! It made me cry... "bless you!" That was the sweetest thing ever! And I agree, marisa is just about the cutest thing with a belly that I have ever seen!
Also, I loved seeing Caeden laying so peacefully in that little bed with plastic walls, protected from the reaching hands of Beckham... The irony...

Bennett Family said...

super cool! i'm seriously impressed!!!

we are in need of a new video camera (yeah, we bought ours the day pditty was born so it's pretty outdated after 8 years). any suggestions?

Melain said...

Aww. What a treasure. You'll never be sorry you did that. I'm a little sorry I didn't think of it.