Sunday, October 05, 2008

Rest of the movie

When we made this movie (2006/07) we decided to make them a little more boring and include more video of the family in a documentary style rather than a pure highlight film that would be entertaining for most anyone. So, don't feel obligated to watch these in their entirety. This is mainly for my parents, brother's family and sister who all live out of state.

Remember to see these in HD, you have to click through to the website rather than watch them in standard definition here. Video 7 is outtakes and credits. A few have asked me about the various songs in these videos. They are listed in chronological order at the end of video 7. Enjoy!


Video 5 from Carson Calderwood on Vimeo.


Video 6 from Carson Calderwood on Vimeo.


Video 7 from Trevor Calderwood on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute videos! You've done a great jon and have a cute family. I especially like Carsons chickens sounds when getting Beckhams attention :)

Bennett Family said...

that is SO COOL!!!! i'm jealous. can i hire you to do ours? wait, i guess we'd need to take video though...bummer!

Jodee said...

perfect!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I made the Carson video. I guess that means I truly am someone in this world now. You better get the camera ready in two weeks for some wicked hot photos of me when I fly in to visit! They will surely make your future videos a hit.

debi said...

so so so sweet

Rachael said...

Amazing! It really makes me want to get out my video camera more... and maybe learn how to edit them... and have some of your talent, too, while I'm at it. :)