Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Country boy

When Marisa met me she had no idea that I was going to turn her country and that she was going to marry a guy that wore cowboy boots to school in high school. I only pull them out every once in a while and luckily for us, our good friends the Chapmans invited us to go with them to the Dierks Bentley and Brad Paisley concert!


We had great seats and had a really fun time. I am not a big concert person, but this was fun. Both guys are a little more rock and roll than I expected them to be.



5 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

So FUN! Jared kind of did the same thing to me. I would never listen to country and thought I hated it until Jared came along...

Unknown said...

We went to Brad paisley and carrie underwood a couple of years ago and had a blast.

lucy said...

I adore Brad Paisley. I think he's BEAUTIFUL and DREAMY. Where are the pics of you in your tight jeans and cowboy boots that you wore there?

Carson Calderwood said...

That is a line I never crossed, tight Wranglers...sorry. Although Marisa rolls her eyes whenever I say it, when I wore my boots it was more Marlboro Man than Cowboy.

Britt said...

You guys are so fun - even for country folk. :)