Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lost images from Utah

I recently switched computers that I use to upload pictures from our camera. In so doing, I forgot to add the RAW viewer and missed the most important pictures from our trip to Utah in my rush to get them posted before the week started because I knew it would be crazy. Anyway, here they are...





These next two are Caeden acting like he is asleep. When we were walking back to the car he saw the bench and thought it was hilarious to act like he was sleeping on them. He must have seen some students doing it earlier when we were walking around other parts of campus.


Because of the shirt Bex was wearing he wanted to show us how good of a Rock Star he is.

Caeden couldn't help doing a little air guitar as well!


Trey's impressionistic version of the statues by the art building.


Gpa cuddling w/ his newest Gson.

Trey's robot.

Caeden wearing Bex's coat so that he could get outside as quickly as possible.

Bex mad that he had to wear Caeden's coat!

More snuggle time.

7 comments:

Zappe Family said...

I love the air guitar picture of Caeden! So cute! Also...the tree of life photos are pretty cool too. Aaron wants to know if that is Mr. Wendall on the bench?

lucy said...

These are pretty darn cute pics. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys.

Zappe Family said...

Mr. Wendal...the bum (Caeden) asleep on the bench. Mr. Wendal is a song by Arrested Development from the early 90s. He's a bum and it's all about him. I'm sure you'd recognize it if you heard it. :)

Neil and Ms.T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucy said...

I just "stole" a couple of your pics from the other night we hung out for my February slideshow. Hope you don't mind.

Melain said...

Caeden is a lousy faker. I can totally tell he's not asleep. But he's a rock star with air guitar, so I guess it's all OK.

carlen said...

Marisa! I saw you comment on Rachael's blog! Do you remember when i used to babysit you and Hilary with my big sister Michele? What a beautiful family you have! We're in the Bellevue stake so I run into your parents every so often at stake events! I also just saw your photography blog! You're amazing! I like to snap billions of shots of my kids with my fun camera, but i haven't been brave enough to experiment with many manual settings! Wow!