Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures in my brain


The other day I was driving the kids around and the remake of "You Spin Me Right Round" by Flo Rida came on. Trey had been talking about his favorite song (which I didn't understand which one it was because I had never heard the lyrics he was reciting...) when this song started. After listening for a few seconds he said, "Dad, this song puts pictures in my brain." Me - "oh, yeah. What kind?" Trey, "Pictures of a guy with brown skin and a gold chain!" I thought it was pretty funny. Think what you want, but I had to google it to find out who sang the song and what they looked like...whas it the rhythm? Whatever it was, he was right on.

2 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Kids are so funny.

Jodee said...

"I know your secrets and you know mine." We love you trey!