Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Catchup (Not Ketchup)


I've got a lot to catch up on so here are some quick photos and little summaries of what we have been up to the last few weeks of summer...

Trey got baptized! My parents flew in and Marisa's family came down. It was a great event, the spirit was definitely present. What a great thing it was to see our oldest child not only choose to get baptized for himself, but to be very excited about it. We are very proud of you Trey!


I like the above picture because Bex is sporting a GQ pose for some reason and Caeden looks like he has a GINORMOUS head. He actually does have a large head, but not that big.

We celebrated Marisa's birthday a little with all the family there while watching BYU beat Tulane.


This is a picture from the deck off of our master bedroom. That tree is now officially our pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

The boys have been on a kick lately to dress like each other when they go to church. They were very excited to be triplets this Sunday.

Trey's first day of school. He's now in third grade. He loves his new Volcom shirt.




Marisa's Surprise Party!

It turned out great. She was very surprised. I did not like all the secretive planning though. I told her she never has to worry about me stepping out on her because I can't stand living the double life like that, always worrying about doing anything that might give my secret away. A ton of people showed up and it was a great event. I had a trivia game and a picture game. The videos to both are below...



Here is the video clip I sent out with the invitation
-

-
Here is the video clip that answered the trivia questions
-

Marisa Surprise 30th Trivia Video from Carson Calderwood on Vimeo.


-
Here is the video clip that answered the age of the photos. I didn't include the video montage that followed.
-

Picture Answers from Carson Calderwood on Vimeo.


-

2 comments:

Jodee said...

You did a great job on the party Carson and it was well deserved! Thanks for letting us fit in with the fam on baptism day, we love you all!

Lucy said...

the Double life...lol...love it. Great job on setting that up!