Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blog-alicious

A few of our friends recently started a blog, while viewing theirs I saw a few others, and added them to the list to the left. Its nice to see others start bloggin' so we can all keep up with each other. It gets a little hard otherwise with busy families spread out all over the country.

On Sunday we went for a family bike ride. There is a trail that goes around our housing development. We have a hard time biking because the boys keep wanting to get out and look at the animals and ponds. This pic below is Bex carrying his shades like he always does. He loves to wear them, but insists on wearing them upside down.


Risa took a picture of me looking off in the distance at the boys. I look really mad though w/ those dark clouds in the distance and the straight stare.


This is a pretty sad picture since Caeden finished eating and got a lot of it on his shirt, but I had to post a picture of his rolley-polley cheeks. He started sleeping through the night a little over a week ago. Just in time for my parents who are coming to watch the boys as we take off for a couple days.

4 comments:

Jodee said...

Man, I wouldn't want to mess with the tough guy in that picture. You are still as intimidating as ever big man.

Ronnie

Chrissy said...

Hey guys! I love that we are getting all linked together! I now have to be careful not to waste half my day on the computer! How's the Northwest? We can see it in our sights! Only 14 months away! I had no idea there was a third baby! Congrats! They kids are getting so big!

Jodee said...

It looks like your friends Jeremy and Selena know our friends Jamie and Jason Young. You guys both have their blog links. I guess Selena and my friend Jamie knew eachother in college. Small world!

Carson Calderwood said...

I guess it is the 7 degrees sort of thing. Selena hung out w/ my little brother in high school. We can't get away from the Kato's no matter how hard we try ;)