Sunday, April 15, 2007

Portland

We went to Portland for a dental conference. As I finally got approval from the city for construction of the building my practice will go in I am in a position to start getting equipment. We also have a few friends in Oregon that we wanted to visit like the Johnston's, Shahram and the Kato's. We were able to see Jeremy a couple times and have a good lunch w/ him and Selena. It was fun to reminise on days gone by and how much better it is to not be a student...sorry all you guys that went on to specialize, but you'll be laughing at us in a couple years when we visit your private islands in the Carribean.


My parents came out to watch the boys while we were gone. It is always a win/win/win situation. My parents love spending time with the boys, playing games with them, taking them to McDonalds, etc. The boys love all the special attention and we love the break. I only wish it could happen more often.

4 comments:

Selena said...

Glad you guys made it back! It was fun to get together. We'll give you a call when we come up to Seattle in a few weeks!

Jodee said...

Lucky! I miss Oregon so much! We haven't been in a while. We are glad you guys got a little break together!

Chrissy said...

Fun picture and no kids! Amazing!

KatieB said...

i need a trip without the kids. although sometimes i still wish we were in school...