Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Paintball & Tre reading

First off, we are excited that Tre is getting better at reading and spelling. He read the sign to Party City a few weeks ago and is starting to really put words together. There is one side effect though. I came out to my dirty car the other day and saw this...


Last Saturday a few of my friends and I went paint balling. It was my first time. I have wanted to go for a loooong time. It was just as much fun, if not more than I thought it would be. While there there were some professional paint ballers doing some scenarios. This dude was the sniper. If dentistry doesn't pan out for me, paint ball sniper is number 2 on my list!



This one wasn't me giving or receiving luckily, can you say "ouch?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a picture of your third nipple that you always brag about?