Tuesday, May 01, 2007

One Week

Things have been pretty crazy around our house. I turned into a true Red Neck this weekend. I spent all day Friday moving about 4 yards of top soil into our back yard. Then on Saturday I spend most of the day moving 49 yards of beauty bark with the scouts for the service project. I spent way too much time with my back to the sun even at this low altitude. That made my shirt and tie a lot of fun on Sunday.

Now that we have all the plants in, flowerbeds redesigned and top soil placed we are going to get a playset and gazeebo for the back yard. This is the gazeebo:We are excited to be finishing this up before summer sets in. We plan on playing alot in our yard this summer. Winters in Seattle can be dark and dreary, but summers and all the greenery make up for it easily. So break out the tiki lamps and come on over for a BBQ.



2 comments:

Jodee said...

we are there! I love the gazeebo, so chic!

Anonymous said...

That's a really fancy and pretty gazebo.
We moved into our house almost 4 years ago and you have made your house look so much better than ours so fast. You guys make me sick. :)