Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cruise


We just got back from our cruise on Sunday morning around 11am. We left Friday morning w/ 14 of our friends and had a great time. It was hard to come back to reality after feeling like young, childless college students again. I now understand why some people love cruises so much, especially "freestyle" cruise like we did. We could do whatever, whenever. There were things like magic show, comedy show, rock climbing wall, bowling, dance room, lots of restaurants, etc, etc... We made the mistake of taking our big nice camera and not our smaller portable camera. Because of that we left the picture taking up to our friends and only pulled out our camera at the rock climbing wall. I will have to post more later.

We had great weather out on the ocean. We rented two minivans and drove up to Vancouver, Canada. From there we boarded and sailed N some to then come back to Seattle.



I think Marisa enjoyed a little too much getting help from the Dominican Republic guy w/ a small mowhawk as he put her harness on.


We are still trying to catch up on sleep. With the cruise being only two nights long we tried to fit in as much fun as we could. I guess we are getting too old to stay up dancing to techno until 3am and not suffer for a few days.

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Looks like fun guys! I want to see more! I love the rock climbing pics! Marisa, you look great, are you sure you have 3 kids?

Anonymous said...

Wow Carson, I didn't know they made dynamic climbing ropes that had a weight limit you could use! I'm impressed! j/k I do imagine though that you guys were pretty high above the water while climbing if that wall was on top of the cruise ship. I'll bet that was a cool view.

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am jealous:) I would pay any price to have some free time with Chris with the kids out of sight. I would say out of mind too, but any parent knows, that is impossible.