Saturday, May 05, 2007

The end is near!

After a painstakingly difficult year and a half I finally got word that the landlord is going to start construction on my building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The city has done everything possible to delay new construction. I got so tired of being asked every couple of days by someone, "when is your office going to open" that it was all I could do not to snap out of frustration from being asked so many times without being able to give an answer. I have been chomping at the bit waiting to start my practice. I have everything decided that I can to this point and am just waiting for the construction to start so that I can go on to the next phase. If everything were to go perfect, and it never does, I would be able to open my office in about 6-7 months. In reality there are always a few problems so it will probably happen 2-3 months after that, either way, I am excited to finally be moving on.

2 comments:

KatieB said...

congratuations! keep us posted

Jodee said...

yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are excited for you guys! Congratulations!