Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Songs


A tradition I used to have before starting the business and getting to busy was to post the songs I had downloaded recently. Unfortunately I haven't done this since July 2008! I got a new computer since then so my "date added" information is not correct and I don't know what songs I have downloaded since July 2008 except for what I have done in the last couple of weeks. As you'll see from the list below we are still techno junkies. It was very nice during all those late nights doing things like designing the office and marketing materials. Techno has the same effect as caffeine! The ones in red have the video below.

Name Artist
4ever The Veronicas
Angel On My Shoulder Kaskade
Around The Bend The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
Audience Of One Rise Against
Believe The Bravery
Call My Name (J Nitti Radio Edit) Morgan Page & Tyler James
Call My Name (Thomas Gold Remix) Morgan Page
Chemistry (Radio Version) Velvet
Day 'N' Nite Kid Cudi
Day 'N' Nite (Crookers Remix) Kid Cudi
Dead And Gone (Clean) T.I. Ft. Justin Timberlake
Don't Trust Me (P.O. Clean Edit) 3oh!3
Electric Feel MGMT
Feel Your Love (Original Mix) Kim Sozzi
Handlebars Flobots
Heartless Kanye West
Holly Wood Died Yellowcard
I'm Not Over Carolina Liar
Imagination (Kaskade Club Remix) Jes
Infinity 2008 (Klaas Remix) Guru Josh Project
Kids MGMT
Last Kiss Goodnight Logan Square
Love Story Taylor Swift
Ocean Avenue Yellowcard
Rehab Rihanna
Right Now (Na Na Na) Akon
Secret Valentine We The Kings
Shake It Metro Station
Sugar Flo Rida Ft. Wynter
Suppose Secondhand Serenade
The Fear Lily Allen
The Good Left Undone Rise Against
The Motions Matthew West
Who We Are Ryan Calhoun


Here are some videos for a select few favorites...some of them are not the actual videos, but pictures put to the song because you can't embed the originals.


One of my favorite LDS artists





















Great Adult Contemporary Christian song by one of my favorite artists of that genre



5 comments:

satcy said...

Okay, I must be really old or out to lunch. I didn't even know half of those artists. Will have to take a listen.

Erin said...

Thanks Marisa for the comments on my blog. Also I totally agree with the comment below about little boys and the chance to be little boys.

Sam and Josh said...

Wow, you are busy.

Carson Calderwood said...

Not like I recently was!

The Miners said...

Ah yes...the techno! I half expected to see the 'VROOM VROOM Party Starter' Conan O'brien video. Probably not the best product to have up on the family blog but funny and well, TECHNO...