Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Explanation

So posts have been admittedly weak lately (EDIT: I didn't know this, but while I was typing this post Marisa posted the one above). The last post is like a good book w/ a lousy cover though. If you click on the link you can make a quick free personalized phone call that will be sent to a person of your choice that is pretty cool, no strings attached. You'll have to try it out.

So, I have a lot of cool pictures to post that we have taken lately, but I haven't had the time to upload them to my computer. I have not been home much at all lately and here are the reasons:

  1. Three crazy boys, need I say more? Marisa has her hands full and I can't offload much to her. Although, she does a great job of tackling other things when time allows for it.
  2. Moving to a new house. This has two aspects. The first is making all the decisions of how to have the new home built (exterior/interior/yard). It is a custom home builder so the choices are many. We tend to analyze EVERYTHING before coming to our final decision so that has sucked up a lot of time. The second is trying to get our house ready to sale. That includes patching holes in walls, finishing projects that were started before we planned on moving, etc.
  3. Starting a new practice. My landlord just got his permit a few days ago so we all of the sudden have a ton of decisions to make, meetings to go to, etc.
  4. Starting a partnership for the new practice. I haven't told too many people about this because it was in the planning stages to see if it would work out and it looks like it will. This has many benefits and b/c my future partner is such a great guy (integrity, similar practice philosophy, etc) there will be few compromises.
  5. Calling as the 14/15 y.o. scout master (AKA varsity coach)
  6. Many other things that I can't ever remember at one time that add up (like making a slide show video for someone who passed away in our ward to making a web page for our ward's Christmas community outreach presentation).
This is not a complaint list b/c almost all of these are things that we chose and will be for the best later. They just are a lot to do at this time now and thus the reason for weak posts. I promise though the pictures in my camera will make up for it...

1 comment:

Bennett Family said...

can't WAIT to see the photos from saturday night...P'Elvis!!!!!