Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Journeyman (Nerd?)

Our friend Jill had an unfortunate post on her blog about a boggle-esque game that you can play online. Two bad things...1) I love boggle, 2) I love competition. This game combines both and I have to resist playing it.
Click here to play Make-A-Word word game, and TRY to score better!
Join the fun...oh, and thanks Jill. Think you can do better???

I also took the nerd test on that site and had the following results.

NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool High Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

Just how I would have wanted it.

Late edit: below is Risa's...

NerdTests.com says I'm a Dorky Non-Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

Click here to play Make-A-Word word game, and TRY to score better!

6 comments:

Bennett Family said...

you have TOTALLY been practicing that boggle game! :)
i better get ON it! i SUCKED.
i'll have to go take the other one now.

Anonymous said...

Well, I tried the game and made master. Now I am reminded of that sweet movie we watched when we were kids, The Last Dragon. "Who's da mastah?" "Sho nuff!" What a great movie.

Bennett Family said...

"kinda dorky non-nerd"...that's me.

Zappe Family said...

That's hilarious. I loved playing boggle growing up. I couldn't convince my siblings and parents to play it too often, but when we did, I loved it! Have you ever played speed scrabble? That's addicting! We used to play it all the time with friends at BYU and before we had kiddos. Have to play it sometime and I'll kick your trash! :)

Shelley said...

Hola. I love boggle too. It's addicting. We got some a package from Old Navy today with your name on it. Did you guys order something? How are we gonna get it to you?

Anonymous said...

Nice job Marisa! It looks like you will be my competition still for boggle. I bet Carson keeps playing this game until he can achieve Master now that you scored that high.