Friday, February 09, 2007

Blessing, Carson's Shirt and feeding time

The boys love to feed the baby, Trey does a good job. Bex struggles, but is doing much better.


We love to put our babies' hair in mowhawks until it is too long, this is more of a fauxhawk though.



Here are a couple pictures of Caeden in his blessing outfit last Sunday when I blessed him. He wore the same white suit that his two older brothers wore and was made from left over material from Marisa's wedding dress.


Here is my new shirt. I have wanted this for a loooong time. It is my tribute to Chuck Norris shirt.

I got to design it online, but made a mistake. After watching too many snow boarding movies I misspelled shed and wrote shred :( If you want to see more amazing facts about chuck norris visit here

5 comments:

Bob B said...

Carson, I think the fact that Chuck Norris shreds his skin twice a year is quite the achievement. The typo worked out well.

Jodee said...

Ah ha ha, that is great. I also like the typo, I think it works. I had a friend in high school who's dad looks exactly like Chuck Norris, thats about all I knew about him, untill now. Thanks for enlightening me.
And the pictures of Caeden are adorable, I see Trey in the one of him laying on his tummy with his mouth open. So cute!

Anonymous said...

What about mis-spelling Norris on the back? ;)

Carson Calderwood said...

Collette, I didn't notice that, nor anybody else to this point. I guess that is what I get for doing it so late at night?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it could be. It seems like that always happens though. I made a book for our honeymoon and when I got it back I only noticed a few spelling errors. Then Nate pointed out that I had our honeymoon set in 2004, when it was really 2003...