Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hovering Cloud



I thought winter was over w/ the usual early spring weather we get this time of year. All the bulbs have sprouted up about 4-5 inches, we've had high 40's even some days w/ low 50's for the temperature. We had three snow falls this year w/ enough snow for the kids to play. All the wonderful things about living in the PNW, just enough snow, but lots of mild weather. Well, I found out this morning that spring is not here yet. I woke up to three inches of snow in the yard. As I got in my car and drove away I noticed that no one else had any snow. I saw a news article about a new imaging program on weather.com that shows you the satellite weather in your neighborhood. I knew this would be the perfect situation to check it out. As you can see in the above picture, our house is like Charlie Brown in the cartoon. Just one cloud above us dropping snow w/ no one else getting anything. Our house is at the end of the arrow I added. Pretty crazy stuff!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

That is pretty crazy, I miss the PNW, but Cali. weather is pretty great too I guess!